The constitution of the newspaper clippings archive, annexed to the library and constantly growing, dates back to 1921. The collection (established beginning in 1880) is made up of approximately 450,000 clippings from Italian and foreign periodicals (newspapers, magazines, special editions, etc.) referring to d’Annunzio and Il Vittoriale. The oldest clippings have been glued to a cardboard backing and arranged in boxes organized chronologically; whereas the clippings have been made available in the digital format since 2008. During the past few years, work has been ongoing for the computerized inventory of the contents, which has been completed and is available on this Website for the 1880–1927 and 1990–2015 periods.